- The Historical Centre and Museum will be open for the season beginning Sunday, May 24,
Open house hours are from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. every 2nd and 4th Sunday through September.
- Special Open House on Saturday, July 25th from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. during the LTAA car show.
- 150th Anniversary of the St. Paul's Schoolhouse in August 2015.
- Yard Sale in the Park on Friday, September 18, 2015.
- As always, remember the Historic Centre and St. Paul’s Schoolhouse are available year round for family, groups and organizations to tour.
— please visit our "Happenings" page for detailed information about these events and more.
If you are interested in history, this is an excellent place to get involved. We encourage everyone to attend our monthly meetings held at the Lehigh Township Historical Centre in Pennsville, at 7 p.m., on the second Monday of each month. Opportunities are available to participate in various activities. We could always use more helping hands!
A special thank you to our faithful volunteers who work along with us when we have fundraisers and special programs and activities — you are truly appreciated!
To obtain, maintain, and preserve the history and/or Historical Sites of Lehigh Township and to educate interested persons about the Township's place in history.
- Collect, archive, preserve and display items from Lehigh Township's past.
- Promote public awareness of Lehigh Township history.
- Construct an addition to the Lehigh Township Historical Centre and maintain the present building.
- Preserve St. Paul's Schoolhouse.
- To increase Lehigh Township Historical Society membership.