- Annual Mum Sale, Saturday, September 27, 2014, 9:00 am, at the Lehigh Township Historical Centre. We will also have hot dogs, soda and baked goods for sale on Saturday. — Please note, if flowers still remain after Saturday, our mum sale will continue into Sunday, September 28, from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
- Dream Come True, Sunday, October 5, 2014 — Come visit our booth at Becky's Drive-in.
- Walnutport Canal Festival, Sunday, October 19, 2014 — Come visit our booth at the Walnutport Canal Festival. Rain date is Sunday, October 26th.
- As always, remember the Historic Centre and St. Paul’s Schoolhouse are available year round for family, groups,
and organizations to tour.
— please visit our "Historical Sites" page for detailed information about these events and more.
If you are interested in history, this is an excellent place to get involved. We encourage everyone to attend our
monthly meetings held at the Lehigh Township Historical Centre in Pennsville, at 7 p.m., on the second Monday of
each month. Opportunities are available to participate in various activities. We could always use more helping hands!
A special thank you to our faithful volunteers who work along with us when we have fundraisers and special programs and activities — you are truly appreciated!
To obtain, maintain, and preserve the history and/or Historical Sites of Lehigh Township and to educate interested persons about the Township's place in history.
- Collect, archive, preserve and display items from Lehigh Township's past.
- Promote public awareness of Lehigh Township history.
- Construct an addition to the Lehigh Township Historical Centre and maintain the present building.
- Preserve St. Paul's Schoolhouse.
- To increase Lehigh Township Historical Society membership.